100% Solid State Digital Technology
After 33 months of intense work our engineering team finished the largest project we’d ever undertaken. October 1st, 2007 a couple months before our companies 50th Anniversary we brought the steam bath business from analog to digital. That change is comparable to going from a dial-up connection to DSL or black & white television to HDTV, a true paradigm shift within the industry.
In developing our 50th Anniversary products our engineers were determined to bring the steam industry to the most advanced level of technology, and thereby continuing ThermaSol’s storied tradition of innovation. Today we provide the only solid state 100% digital communication technology in our industry. The system protocol is such that everything connected not only receives information it also transmits to ensure there can be no reading error as to what the command is. The network technology allows plug & play expansion. Simply by plugging into the system each new component is immediately recognized and joins the “family” discussion ensuring here-to-fore unparalleled reliability. There is never a concern that a voltage spike, frayed cable or other outside influence will send a generator into a function that could be destructive.
Old analog technology is what each of the present steam bath manufacturer’s use, and have since their founding. They do have digital controls available; however, all the commands are done via unidirectional analog command. There is an electronic pulse sent through their telephone style cables to the generator to command the functions. It is a “brainless” system since the generator can only respond to a single pulse. There is no communication network to verify what that specific pulse is and the opportunities for error are endless.
1. Plug & play expandability. (not a hodgepodge of unrelated components hoping to work together)
2. Most importantly, reliability beyond compare. (used by virtually every major industry; also known as CAN bus technology)
3. Safety beyond compare. (peace of mind, no chance of a “run-a-way generator”)
4. A solid foundation providing a platform for the latest innovations.
5. Used in a myriad of applications including factory automation, building automation, aircraft and aerospace as well as in cars, trucks and buses.
ThermaSol, the choice of professionals worldwide since 1958.