New MicroTouch Control Utilizes Infrared Technology & Capacitive Touch Technology – Both industry firsts!
SIMI VALLEY, CALIF. – ThermaSol®, the industry leader in steam shower products and technology for more than 55 years, unveiled the latest technologies for use with their Steam Shower generators.
Channeling capacitive touch technology (CCT), used on mobile devices, and adding Infrared Temperature Sensing (patent pending), ThermaSol’s MicroTouch is not only high tech but an uncomplicated simple to operate control system.
The sleek control works in the same manner as a smartphone or tablet: with just the touch of your finger, you control the screen. Using capacitive touch technology (CTT), users can easily control their steam shower experience, including; on/off, temperature, PowerFlush system, or recall their last steam setting. Along with its technical capabilities, MicroTouch was designed with a low profile, crisp and clear screen display, and an impressive high-end visual appeal.
“Technology is changing at the speed of light,” said Mitch Altman, CEO of ThermaSol. “It’s our business to stay ahead of the technology curve, and we’re committed to having a steam shower experience beyond compare – any time we utilize technology to benefit our systems it benefits our patrons as well. MicroTouch is just one of a many innovations we will be unveiling over the next few weeks.”
Innovative features of MicroTouch include:
• Precise Infrared Temperature Sensing (patent pending), reads temperature more accurately and much faster than standard contact temperature sensors.
• This patent pending infrared technology is currently only available from ThermaSol.
• CAN-bus digital cable connection, the most up-to-date technology.
• Preset 45 minute time setting with enhanced diagnostics.
• Compatible with ThermaSol’s innovative Solitude Wireless Module.
• Available in five styles and 14 finishes.